Environmental Health Science Club
The purpose of this organization is to:
- Promote the field of Environmental Health Science (EHS)
- Bring together people interested in and zealous about EHS
- Encourage EHS student to become more active and involved in the field of Environmental Health (EH)
- Encourage EHS student to become more active and involved in department activities
- Enhance the overall EH community.
Membership is open to all students interested in Environmental Health Science and faculty within the department. Each student and faculty member is responsible for paying dues of $10.00 (yearly) or $5.00 (per semester). Paying dues gives members the right to vote and hold office within the organization.
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
2017-2018 Club Officers:
President: Megan Syck
Secrecretary: Emile Napier (not pictured)
Treasurer: Matt Bryant
Communications: Kate Walters
Symposium Coordinator: Cecily Beaty