SEHA EKU Chapter
Student Environmental Health Association EKU Chapter
The purpose of this organization is to:
- Promote the field of Environmental Health Science (EHS)
- Bring together people interested in and zealous about EHS
- Encourage EHS student to become more active and involved in the field of Environmental Health (EH)
- Encourage EHS student to become more active and involved in department activities
- Enhance the overall EH community.
Membership is open to all students interested in Environmental Health Science and faculty within the department. Each student and faculty member is responsible for paying dues of $10.00 (yearly) or $5.0
0 (per semester). Paying dues gives members the right to vote and hold office within the organization.
Our club advisoris Mrs. Jamie Hisel, please feel free to contact each of them if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
2022-2023 Club Officers:
President: Lizzy Carter
Vice President: Paul Mpoyi
Secrecretary: Sarah Mitchell
Treasurer: Jessy Stone
Communications: Matthew Saylor